Our 2000 Piper Archer III N721JD is well equipped:
- Dual Garmin GNS 430 color moving map IFR GPS with integrated Com/Nav
- Garmin KMA 340 audio panel (4 place stereo intercom, dual PTT, music input)
- Garmin GTX 345 ADS-B Transponder with “In and Out” capability. Traffic is displayed on the aircraft’s Garmin 430 screens. Weather/traffic can be transmitted via Bluetooth to compatible mobile device apps (e.g. ForeFlight).
- Garmin G5 Electronic Flight Instrument, capable of ADI (attitude display indicator) and/or HSI (horizontal situation indicator) modes.
- STEC 55 Autopilot System with ST360 Altitude Pre-Select & Alerter
- Factory air conditioning
. . . making it an ideal cross country cruiser. With our fully Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) certified Archer, you can get your advanced certificates and ratings, or simply fly away for a long weekend.
Members fly this aircraft for $120/tach-hour, wet (fuel included).